Adaptive Sensors Integration and Test Engineer
Our Engineering team seeks systems engineers who will participate in the Integration and Test of BAE Systems C4ISR Adaptive Sensor products. This position will work on multiple projects for airborne and maritime platforms, which deliver to the warfighter new capabilities against modern communications.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Performs system integration, verification and validation for total systems and/or subsystems
- Generate System test plans, procedures and reports
- Organize and participate in subsystem verification activities
- Participate on multi-discipline teams to resolve problems to root cause and effect corrective design actions
- Perform site operations, installations, integration and validation support activities at customer locations.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Hold an active Secret Clearance
- Must be capable of obtaining a TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer, or Mechanical Engineering, or related scientific field
- 4+ years related engineering experience
- Demonstrated system level data analysis
- Possess signal and software troubleshooting, maintenance and fault isolation experience
- Hold an active TS/SCI Clearance
- Master's Degree in Electrical, Computer, or Mechanical Engineering, or related scientific field
- Related experience with Digital Communications Signals, computer networking, Linux OS
- Experience with general electrical and software debugging and analysis tools including Matlab
- Security+ Accreditation
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top