ACES Operations Program Management
- Nashua, NH
See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with us.
Countermeasure and ElectroMagnetic Attack Solutions (CEMA) has technology, engineering and program teams that educate and mentor colleagues to deliver leading industry capabilities. We welcome all those who have big ideas, crave innovation, want to drive fielding velocity and have the passion to bring the warfighter home safe.
Our Operations Program Manager will oversee and manage a major development program in our ACES Program.
The OPM serves as the liaison between project management and planning, project team, engineering design team and line management as the program design is proven out in our Pilot Lines and then ramps to our customers shipset rate per month along with the following duties:
- Prepares and implements project execution plans and identifies technical, manufacturing, and business resources needed for the programs success.
- Manages the programs budgets, quality and schedule to meet programmatic deliverables. Additionally, the OPM will assess the issues and lead the team to develop resolutions that meet productivity, affordability, quality and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance to identify the need for technical back up for decision making to the project team.
- Needs to identify and mitigate technical and schedule risks to program execution.
- Interface and coordinate production priorities within the Product Line.
- Must be able to possess a Secret Clearance.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with the following
- Product transition to production as well as ramping production rates
- Cost reduction, Cost take out, and affordability
- Creating proposals
- Interfacing with suppliers
- Leadership skills (influencing in a matrixed organization: Teams w/o direct reporting relationships).
- Experience working with Supply Chain MRP systems.
- Strong history with Cost Account Management
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top