Under minimum supervision performs accounting duties which require a strong working knowledge of accounting practice and theory. Records, classifies, examines, and analyzes data related to accounting transactions to ensure current, accurate, and complete financial information. Collects, summarizes, and analyzes cost data for use in operational trends and preparing cost and financial statements.
- Performs complex tasks providing general or specialized analysis in the Accounts Receivable functional area.
- Prepares specialized reports and analysis. Applies advanced understanding of accounting principles and industry standards in the analysis of financial data. Output is used by financial management towards decisions that impact the organization.
- Evaluate multiple source data applying advanced financial and accounting principles and techniques, industry, business, professional, government and company standards.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of relevant discipline(s), industry practices, trends, and applications. Advises management on new developments and programs.
- May direct the work of less senior personnel.
- Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies.
- Shares responsibility of self-development with immediate supervisor.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top