2nd Shift Product Electrical Engineer
BAE is seeking a 2nd shift (1:30 pm to 11 pm) Product Electrical Engineer
The Electronic Combat Solutions business area is seeking a Microwave Engineer interested in technical roles on established programs. Some familiarity with digital circuits is preferred. The IEWS Sustainment team is looking for a MW Engineer to support Operations Production in a role to aide in troubleshooting MW modules. The candidate will identify the test failures, determine root cause corrective action in order to help increase throughput in the factory.
Must demonstrate strong technical aptitude, communication skills and be able to work cross-functionally within the hardware engineering organization and with other discipline/functions. Must be able work within the phases of a production test lifecycle and provide guidance to aide technicians.
This position may include the following activities:
- Support the test and troubleshooting of microwave modules and sub-assemblies, working directly with production.
- Interface with Product Engineering and Operations, Quality and other supporting functions to drive defect resolution to root cause.
- Support Root Cause and Corrective Action activities
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Active Secret Clearance HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- Must be eligible for DOD Security Clearance.
- Troubleshooting Microwave components such as filters, switched attenuators, RF/Microwave, PLL, VCOs.
- Experience with spectrum analyzers and network analyzers.
- Able to research and apply electrical engineering principles and theories to solve electrical engineering problems.
- Motivated self-starter with leadership skills and ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Problem solving skills, judgment, and analytical capability.
Active Secret Clearance HIGHLY PREFERRED.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top