2020 College Grad - Entry Level FPGA Design Engineer
- Nashua, NH
BAE Systems is seeking entry level electrical engineers to fill FPGA Firmware and Verification roles. Beyond exciting work, each college hire in engineering will be part of our Year One program.
An exciting future at BAE Systems awaits and it starts with Year One- a unique experience to jumpstart your engineering career.
- Explore a variety of disciplines and programs: Participate in rotations to discover your passion
- Develop skills: Receive immediate mentorship from experienced managers and engineers and explore classes to find your comfort zone
- Network and collaborate: Make lasting connections with your Year One peers, employees and leadership
Electronic Systems Defense Hardware Engineering Group is looking for an entry level Digital Design Engineer to support FPGA designs through all phases of development. The ideal candidate is expected to perform activities such as requirements generation, design architecture, RTL coding, synthesis, test bench development, lab testing, and product support.
The position requires a U.S. person with the ability to obtain a minimum of a Secret Security Clearance.
Please note: Candidates for these positions will be considered for positions across the greater Nashua, NH area and various engineering hiring teams.
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship status.
Required Skills and Education
Seeking 2020 Graduates with one of the following degrees:
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- MS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
Preferred Skills and Education
Experience in any of the following is a PLUS:
- Digital Circuit Design
- FPGA development
- VHDL Programing language experience
- Board Design
- Ability to read schematics
- Team player and resourceful in achieving goals
- GPA of 3.0 or higher strongly preferred
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top