User Experience Designer
The User Experience Designer is a valued member of the Product Development team at MotoSport.com, and plays a vital role in ensuring the products we build for our customers match their behaviors, attitudes, and emotions. We collaborate closely with Product Managers, Developers and Subject Matter Experts in other departments to build innovative, user-friendly products that our customers love.
User Experience Designers have outstanding conceptual, interaction, and visual design skills, as well as a strong understanding of information architecture and user centered design principles. You will be responsible for strategically thinking through all stages of the design process and executing with great attention to detail. Being a team player is a must, and collaboration will be a primary focus within your design process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the voice of the user. Align your thinking and design principles with the behaviors, attitudes, and emotions of our customers and speak knowledgeably to them at all stages of product development.
- Communicate ideas clearly. Be an effective communicator and utilize any and all tools available to convey interaction and design ideas.
- Agonize over data. Provide hypotheses for continuous improvement that are based on site analytics and a constant pulse on the behaviors of our customers.
- Always be innovating. Building new and innovative products that our customers love to use gives us a distinct advantage over our competition and is crucial to our success.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interest or passion for powersports and corresponding culture strongly preferred.
- Wants to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 2 + years of UX experience
- Academic background in visual/human interaction, computer science, graphic design, or related field.
- Deep understanding of all stages of the design process.
- Clean visual design sensibilities.
- Proven record of design usability for web based experiences. Large scale or ecommerce experience a plus.
- Proficient in working with Adobe's Creative Suite. Sketch experience is a plus.
Back to top