Backcountry.com is looking for a Seasonal Recruiter who is eager to learn the ins-and-outs of eCommerce Recruitment. You'll participate in a 13 week season (early to mid August through early to mid November), that will allow you to meet challenging fourth quarter hiring goals in our Gearhead Operations and Fulfillment Centers. We're a close-knit group, so a positive, can do, cooperative attitude and the ability to function as part of a team are paramount... Oh, and this coupled with a passion for the product we sell is a huge plus.
About the Job
- Ability to review, rank and move seasonal applicants through the hiring process utilizing an applicant tracking system.
- Conduct phone screens for prospective seasonal candidates
- Schedule interviews for seasonal candidates with appropriate individual
- Coordinate the hiring and onboarding of seasonal applicants with HR Business Partners, Managers and Supervisors
- Work with Managers and HR Business partners to ensure that seasonal hiring projections are being met
- Communicate the status of applications to seasonal applicants
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work with Recruiters and People Business Partners to facilitate hiring and onboarding of seasonal employees
- Develop and track metrics for seasonal hiring
- Send reports and keep team updated based on metrics
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to utilize web-based recruitment tools
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and build strong relationships with potential candidates
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel locally 5% of the time
Backcountry is a portfolio of premium specialty retail brands. We create remarkable customer experiences through the best selection of premium outdoor product, a flawless shopping experience, the expertise of our gearheads, the lightning speed of our fulfillment, and the shared knowledge of our Community. We operate five specialty stores – Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, & SteepandCheap.
Meet Some of Backcountry.com's Employees
Senior Graphic Designer
Georgia collaborates with Backcountry’s Marketing and Content Teams. She ensures the company’s design is cohesive across all channels, including landing pages, social media, and photoshoots.
Back to top