Seasonal Merchandise Processor
Backcountry.com has an amazing opportunity for highly motivated individual to join our Fulfillment Center team on a SEASONAL basis in Christiansburg, VA. If you are fast on your feet, and love handling all the cool gear we sell from the time it enters our doors to the time it leaves, this job could be for you! Start as early as October!
About the Job:
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Stand and walk for your entire shift
- Read and Audit Labels
- Identify, count, and sort packages and inventory with a high level of accuracy
- Understand and differentiate between shipping methods and sort packages accordingly
- Use automated packaging equipment
- Maintain a clean work space
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Verbal and Written comprehension of the English Language
- Basic Math Skills
- Computer Skills including familiarity with the internet and e-mail; ability to work with hand held computer device
- High School Equivalency
M-F 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM (Limited Openings)
M - F 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM
SMTW 12:30 PM to 11:00 PM
SMRF 12:30 PM to 11:00PM
3rd shift Friday-Tuesday 10:30PM to 7:00pm ( Appx: Nov. 8-Dec 20)
*Mandatory OT REQUIRED appx. between Black Friday and Christmas
Backcountry.com is a portfolio of premium specialty retail brands. We create remarkable customer experiences through the best selection of premium outdoor product, a flawless shopping experience, the expertise of our gearheads, the lightning speed of our fulfillment, and the shared knowledge of our Community. We operate five specialty stores – Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, and SteepandCheap. We offer an unparalleled opportunity for you to connect your career with your passions. Our mission – connect people to their passions - begins with our team members. We live and breathe the outdoor lifestyle, whether on land or water, snow or sand, road or trail. We bring a passion for the outdoors to our work each and every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity & E-verify Employer. All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a background check.
Meet Some of Backcountry.com's Employees
I have the best confluence of a compelling career and a lifestyle that allows me to live as holistically as possible.
Back to top