Seasonal Merchandise Processor (2016)
Backcountry.com has an amazing opportunity for highly motivated individual to join our Distribution Center team on a SEASONAL basis. If you are fast on your feet, and love handling all the cool gear we sell from the time it enters our doors to the time it leaves, this job could be for you…consider it more like pre shopping and less like work!
About the Job
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Stand and walk for your entire shift
- Read and Audit Labels
- Identify, count, and sort packages and inventory with a high level of accuracy
- Understand and differentiate between shipping methods and sort packages accordingly
- Use automated packaging equipment
- Participate in team meetings, follow guidance, and provide feedback as appropriate
- Maintain a clean work space
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Participate in LEAN initiatives
- Verbal and Written comprehension of the English Language
- Basic Math Skills
- Computer Skills including familiarity with the internet and e-mail; ability to work with hand held computer device
- High School Equivalency
- Experience operating power industrial equipment (for example, standing order picker or forklift)
Backcountry is a portfolio of premium specialty retail brands. We create remarkable customer experiences through the best selection of premium outdoor product, a flawless shopping experience, the expertise of our gearheads, the lightning speed of our fulfillment, and the shared knowledge of our Community. We operate six specialty stores – Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, SteepandCheap, and WhiskeyMilitia. We offer an unparalleled opportunity for you to connect your career with your passions. Our mission – connect people to their passions - begins with our team members. We live and breathe the outdoor lifestyle, whether on land or water, snow or sand, road or trail. We bring a passion for the outdoors to our work each and every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity & E-verify Employer. All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a background check and drug screen (for distribution center employees).
Back to top