Product Data Specialist - Seasonal
The Product Data Specialist will solely focus on creating Backcountry.com SKUs through the data entry process. This position will require extreme attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
About the Job
- This position is data entry intensive
- Generate SKUs and enter product data for purchase orders
- Analyze and process data to create SKUs for upcoming buying seasons
- Communicate and work with the Merchandising department to meet purchase order deadlines
- Evaluate vendor data to convert information into Backcountry.com SKU-Making system
- 2+ years of experience with heavy data entry
- Strong and efficient typing skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and achieving departmental goals
- Ability to execute with limited supervision
Backcountry is the leading online retailer of premium outdoor gear. Our mission at Backcountry, why we exist, is to connect people to their passions. We create remarkable customer experiences through the best selection of outdoor product, a flawless shopping experience, the expertise of our gearheads, the lightning speed of our fulfillment, and the shared knowledge of our Community. We operate six online specialty stores- Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, SteepandCheap, and WhiskeyMilitia.
Back to top