Operations Specialist - Outbound Sales Team
Operations Specialist - Outbound Sales
The Outbound Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for quality and efficiency of support and systems functions for the outbound sales teams. This person acts as a liaison between Gearhead's, management, and the CRM project management teams to ensure quality and efficiency in workflow and reporting. This person will be asked to solve problems both large and small, applying an analytical approach and making recommendations to support the sales team.
About the Job
- Creating and maintaining CRM reports, ensuring purpose and quality
- Auditing and ensuring accuracy on stats and analytic reporting
- Report and update on current team performance and trends
- Determine areas of opportunity, action plan to address said opportunity, and reporting to track success
- Manage and communicate goals and expectations at the team and rep level to sales managers
- Analyze metrics and trends to determine opportunities for improvement to sales managers
- Give updates behind wins or opportunities from a data and trends perspective to managers
- Compiling user feedback to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness of tools and process
- Manage user request workflows to inform development teams of business priorities
- Create and manage documented SOP’s for CRM workflow for both users and ops specialists
- File and process bugs to fix CRM needs
- Create and implement standard operating procedures
- Creating and auditing reports in excel, SugarCRM, OBI
- Manage and maintain scheduling changes and requests
- Report on scheduling and adherence metrics
- Prior experience in an administrative role with knowledge of sales workflow
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (excel, word, etc.)
- Ability to identify and create solutions for unstructured problems
- Ability to arrive at clear conclusions and give concise recommendations based on in depth analysis
Our mission is to connect people to their passions. Our six online stores—Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde and SteepandCheap—aim to supply our customers with the gear, knowledge, and inspiration necessary to get out there and chase down life’s greatest moments. We do this by providing the biggest and best assortment of premium outdoor products, a superior shopping experience, personalized Gearhead expertise, lightning-fast and accurate fulfillment, and inspirational, informative, and community-centered content.
We take this concept seriously, both personally and professionally, which for employees translates to careers with growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office make for a fun work environment. Backcountry employees will have the benefit of working with colleagues who are passionate about their careers as well as the outdoors. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, and Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.
Meet Some of Backcountry.com's Employees
Senior Graphic Designer
Georgia collaborates with Backcountry’s Marketing and Content Teams. She ensures the company’s design is cohesive across all channels, including landing pages, social media, and photoshoots.
Back to top