Operations Specialist - Outbound Sales Team
Operations Specialist - Outbound Sales
The Outbound Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for quality and efficiency of support and systems functions for the outbound sales teams. This person acts as a liaison between Gearhead's, management, payroll, and the CRM project management teams to ensure quality and efficiency in workflow and reporting.
About the Job
- Coordinate between workforce and payroll teams to report on and pay accurate compensations
- Audit commission payouts for discrepancies
- Audit timecards, hours, and attendance/adherence
- Audit call logs
- Point of contact for payroll adjustments and discrepancy revisions
- Manage upload file lists (custom lead lists)
- Creating and maintaining CRM reports, ensuring purpose and quality
- Compiling user feedback to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness of tools and process
- Manage user request workflows to inform development teams of business priorities
- Coordinate between end users and project managers for change management
- File and process bugs to fix CRM needs
- Main liaison between managers and training team to inform training roadmap for common issues
- Create and implement standard operating procedures
- Perform ad hoc training to improve quality and workflow
- Creating and auditing reports in excel, SugarCRM, OBI
- Dashboard auditing and maintenance
- Maintaining built dashboards and auditing for inconsistencies or outages in systems
- Prior experience in an administrative role with knowledge of sales workflow
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (excel, word, etc.)
- Ability to identify and create solutions for unstructured problems
Our mission at Backcountry, why we exist, is to connect people to their passions. Backcountry.com is the leading online retailer of premium outdoor gear. We create remarkable customer experiences through the best selection of outdoor product, a flawless shopping experience, the expertise of our gearheads, the lightning speed of our fulfillment, and the shared knowledge of our Community. We operate six online specialty stores – Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, SteepandCheap, andWhiskeyMilitia.
We offer the opportunity of a lifetime where you can connect your career with your passions. Our mission – connect people to their passions - begins with our team members. We live and breathe the outdoor lifestyle, whether on land or water, snow or sand, road or trail. We seek out and hire the most amazing talent we can find to come be innovative, fresh, and inspiring to take us to the next level of being THE global leader in outdoor specialty retail.
We are an Equal Opportunity & E-verify Employer. All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a background check and drug screen (for distribution center employees).
Back to top