The Gearhead Analyst will be responsible for the foundational requirements that enable our Gearheads teams to function successfully. This role requires someone with an inquisitive nature, a knack for solving problems, and the motivation to operate as one team. Within this scope of responsibility, they will assist in pulling data and compiling reports to communicate key performance indicators, determine commission payouts, and problem solve systems and procedural bottlenecks.
About the Job:
- Report and update on current team performance and trends
- Develop and maintain SOP’s to ensure process adherence and data quality
- Determine bi-weekly commission payouts and maintain manual commission adjustments
- Work with sales teams to determine reporting needs
- Assist Reporting Analyst in maintaining accurate and timely reports
- Manage and communicate sales team goals and expectations
- Problem solve process and systems issues
- Desire to learn and gain knowledge of business processes, and use that knowledge to advance the efficiency and impact of a sales team
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university, Business or related field preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge, and a desire to keep improving that knowledge base
- Preferred: knowledge of process mapping and operations management practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to reconcile priorities, adapt quickly to change, and meet deadlines
Our mission is to connect people to their passions. Our five online stores—Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde and SteepandCheap, aim to supply our customers with the gear, knowledge, and inspiration necessary to get out there and chase down life’s greatest moments. We do this by providing the biggest and best assortment of premium outdoor products, a superior shopping experience, personalized Gearhead expertise, lightning-fast and accurate fulfillment, and inspirational, informative, and community-centered content.
We take this concept seriously, both personally and professionally, which for employees translates to careers with growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office make for a fun work environment. Backcountry employees will have the benefit of working with colleagues who are passionate about their careers as well as the outdoors. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, and Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.
Meet Some of Backcountry.com's Employees
I have the best confluence of a compelling career and a lifestyle that allows me to live as holistically as possible.
Back to top