Marketing Feed Analyst
The Marketing Feed Analyst is part of the Customer Acquisition team and works closely with the paid search team focused on Product Listing Ads (PLA / Google Shopping) initiatives, as well as through shopping networks and marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon. They manage the timely launch of marketing campaigns with accuracy and effectiveness.
About the Job:
- Tactical campaign development of PLA campaigns for Backcountry.com, Competitivecyclist.com and Steepandcheap.com
- Provide ongoing support of PLA and marketplace programs for all advertisers through the following:
- Mitigating product data feed issues through Commercehub and internal teams
- Diagnosing and correcting disapproved products
- Implementing and testing new campaign and/or bidding strategies
- Loading merchant promotions to the Google Merchant Center
- Working with merchandising teams to ensure new products are launched successfully and any issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Continuous research of highly competitive Google Shopping landscape to discover new opportunities
- Produce weekly and month-end performance reports, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
- Audit spend to ensure billing accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- 1-3 years experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience with either Commercehub or Amazon Seller
- Strong analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, online customer acquisition and return goals
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment with minimal direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with Google and Bing advertising programs (Google Adwords, Merchant Center, Bing Ads and Google Analytics), preferred
- Amazon Seller experience a plus, preferred
Our mission is to connect people to their passions. Our five online stores—Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, and SteepandCheap, —aim to supply our customers with the gear, knowledge, and inspiration necessary to get out there and chase down life’s greatest moments. We do this by providing the biggest and best assortment of premium outdoor products, a superior shopping experience, personalized Gearhead expertise, lightning-fast and accurate fulfillment, and inspirational, informative, and community-centered content.
We take this concept seriously, both personally and professionally, which for employees translates to careers with growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office make for a fun work environment. Backcountry employees will have the benefit of working with colleagues who are passionate about their careers as well as the outdoors. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, and Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.
Meet Some of Backcountry.com's Employees
Senior Graphic Designer
Georgia collaborates with Backcountry’s Marketing and Content Teams. She ensures the company’s design is cohesive across all channels, including landing pages, social media, and photoshoots.
Back to top