Gearhead Operations, PowerSports
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced power sport enthusiasts to join our team. This is primarily an in-bound contact center environment. Responsibilities include taking customer orders, verifying shipment information, up-selling and cross-selling products, resolution of customer issues and concerns, escalation of system and website problems. You may also be required to process inbound customer email and chat sessions as well as make outbound follow-up calls.
About the Job
- Actively participate in problem solving for the customer, department, and company
- Maintain a professional attitude and delight the customer
- Adhere to the Contact Center attendance and call-in policies
- A high level of ATV/Dirt Bike and Street Bike product knowledge required
- Demonstrated ability to educate customers in order to satisfy their individual needs and ensure correct fit for make/model of their equipment
- Knack for exceptional customer service
- Proficient spelling and grammar, computer literacy/typing skills, and a service mindset (de-escalation, problem resolution, ability to assimilate information quickly, accuracy, ability to multi-task, etc.) are essential
- Prior sales experience in a contact or call center is highly preferred
MotoSport.com is the Portland-area motorcycle and power sports division of a national ecommerce company, dominating all areas of outdoor sports. MotoSport.com specializes in online retail of motorcycle parts, gear and accessories for both the on-road and off-road motorcycle markets. Portland is one of the top cities in the country for web development talent to work while still maintaining enough of a balance to have an active personal life, too, and MotoSport is a great fit for this area. We've got quite a few power sports and general outdoor sports enthusiasts on staff, and see huge growth potential in the near term. Our offices are also conveniently located in Tualatin.
We believe in finding good people and giving them the tools and opportunities to grow and succeed. Even if you're not a motorcyclist, we've got fantastic corporate culture as well as a professional, energetic and skilled team who likes to have fun. We value skills, experience and personality-- so if you've got those in spades chances are you'll be a great fit.
We offer a great benefits package including family health insurance, 401K retirement plan (with employer match), generous paid time off policy and an awesome Employee Discount on your outdoor gear and powersports parts, too!
Back to top