Customer Service, PowerSports
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced power sport enthusiasts to join our team. This is primarily an in-bound contact center environment. Responsibilities include taking customer orders, verifying shipment information, up-selling and cross-selling products, resolution of customer issues and concerns, escalation of system and website problems. You may also be required to process inbound customer email and chat sessions as well as make outbound follow-up calls.
About the Job
- Actively participate in problem solving for the customer, department, and company
- Maintain a professional attitude and delight the customer
- Adhere to the Contact Center attendance and call-in policies
- A high level of Dirt Bike, ATV/UTV and/or Street Bike product knowledge required
- Demonstrated ability to educate customers in order to satisfy their individual needs and ensure correct fit for make/model of their equipment
- Knack for exceptional customer service
- Proficient spelling and grammar, computer literacy/typing skills, and a service mindset (de-escalation, problem resolution, ability to assimilate information quickly, accuracy, ability to multi-task, etc.) are essential
- Prior sales experience in a contact or call center is highly preferred
MotoSport.com is more than a powersports company. We are a gathering of power sports devotees who ride and wrench like there’s no tomorrow… just like our customers. Because we ‘re living the moto life, we make sure that we have the right parts and gear for you – whoever you are. But we wouldn’t be that different from the other guys if we just had a ton of stuff, would we? So we’ll do you one better: here at MotoSport.com we have a wealth of expert knowledge that comes from experience. That means our customers get the right parts and gear every time, and we go above and beyond to get it there in time. At the end of it all, we strive to make people (who aren’t that different from us) happy and satisfied… after all, we know what it’s like to be passionate about powersports, so who better to bring that enthusiasm to life than MotoSport?
We take this concept seriously, both personally and professionally, which for employees translates to careers with growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office make for a fun work environment. MotoSport employees will have the benefit of working with colleagues who are passionate about their careers as well as the outdoors. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, and Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.
Check us out in action here:
Meet Some of Backcountry.com's Employees
I have the best confluence of a compelling career and a lifestyle that allows me to live as holistically as possible.
Back to top