Assistant Buyer Motosport
Motosport is looking for an Assistant Buyer. Assistant Buyers are responsible for supporting Buyers in achieving and exceeding the financial goals of their segment by assisting in daily and administrative duties.
About the Job:
- Cost/Pricing: Updates vendor quote costs when new files are supplied from vendors/brands and works with Buyers to implement new retail and sale pricing based on pricing strategy by brand. Frequently perform competitive analysis on products and works with Buyers to make price suggestions so MotoSport remains competitive and profitable
- Fitments/Parts: Manages and updates MMY data for the Utility, UTV and ATV storefronts. Builds spec sheets for the Merchandising Operations team for the purpose of setting up product in the system
- Promotions: Assist in brainstorming promotional ideas and maintaining the promo engine tool
- Customer Reviews: Responsible for approving/rejecting customer reviews and working with the buyer(s) to make merchandise changes based on the customer feedback
- Online Merchandising: Support buyers to optimize and merchandise PLP and Search pages
- Reporting: Execute and distribute canned reports (added items, sellout code 34, min/max, open po items, MMY errors ordered)
- JIT: Loads all manuall JIT files and works with buyers to maintain sell-out codes on dead JIT items
- 3 Party Listings: Maintain and tailor the eBay listings on a monthly basis, respond to issues and make corrections as needed to Amazon listings
- 4-5 years of relevant Industry Merchandising and Buying experience
Meet Some of Backcountry.com's Employees
I have the best confluence of a compelling career and a lifestyle that allows me to live as holistically as possible.
Back to top