Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Axon Public Safety UK Limited is recruiting a Warehouse & Inventory Supervisor for its Daventry location.
You will be a responsible and switched on professional who understands the need for accuracy and diligence in monitoring stock movements whilst being prepared to work on your own initiative to ensure all deliveries are put away and orders are dispatched on time.
In this role there is no responsibility to manage any staff except in peak times on an adhoc basis when required as the site is very small but the stock is highly valuable.
Your Day to Day
- Goods-in and restocking of goods,
- Management of full inventory for high value items
- Management of customer orders, Picking, Packing and Dispatching
- Keeping accurate record of all stock movements
- Liaising with internal resources and external transport companies to ensure items are dispatched on time.
- Previous supervisory experience in a warehousing / inventory operation.
- Knowledge of Perpetual / Cycle counting of stock.
- Experience on recording and monitoring inventory documentation.
- No previous criminal convictions as you will be expected to pass a DBS check (previously called CRB).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.