- Write and update end-user, administrator, and developer documentation for Axon products.
- Write clear, crisp, and complete release notes for regular Axon product updates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as engineering, product management, product design, marketing, customer support, account management, and sales.
- Perform content analysis and develop documentation plans for new products and features.
- Evangelize within the organization best practices for technical communications.
- Partner with the learning and development team, to promote content reuse and efficient content and learning plans.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, networking, and computing hardware.
- Experience with law enforcement agencies or prosecutor offices.
- 3-5 years experience in a technical writer role.
- Demonstrated ability to write for diverse audiences, including non-technical end users, IT experts, and business decision makers.
- Experience in producing user documentation including installation guides, configuration guides, API guides, and Online Help documentation.
- Familiarity with documenting web, desktop, and mobile software products.
- Strong working knowledge and application of style guides and industry practices.
- Experience with agile software development projects.
Compensation and Benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- Equity (RSUs)
- Quarterly bonus
- Supportive parental leave policy
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- 401K with employer match
- Commuter options
- Full pantry
- One of Seattle Business Magazine’s best companies to work for in 2017 and winner of Geekwire’s 2016 Geekiest Office Space
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.
- And much more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top