Technical Support Representative - Germany
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
You will provide first class technical support to Axon customers through multiple communication channels which may include, but are not limited to, email, phone, social media, web chat and community forums. You will be in a customer-focused, technical (hardware and software) related support position with responsibilities for meeting or exceeding performance and quality goals.
To help grow out international market, you will assist with other duties such as shipping, order processing & fulfillment, and
Your Day to Day
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to general product knowledge, networking, training, software (download / installation / registration / performance), billing issues, returning damaged devices, and other Axon related questions
- Build and maintain subject matter expertise of all Axon products and solutions as well as pricing and policies
- Report bugs and trends to the necessary Axon teams
- Assist with product returns (RMA), shipment of replacement items, and inventory of stock
- Send process or performance improvement suggestions to your Technical Support Manager
- Provide customers with a great experience via phone and / or email
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for emergency technical support assistance
- General assistance in our Frankfurt warehouse during peak order volume periods & new customer launches
- Fluent in German & English (B2 or C1 Proficiency level preferred)
- 2+ years of customer service experience in supporting software, hardware, web-based solutions, or e-commerce platforms
- Proficient with Windows operating systems, mobile devices and cloud-based solutions.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills including a strong comprehension of internet networking and routing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of networking, servers, switches, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in any additional languages
- Any technical or networking certifications – CompTIA certs, CCNA, etc.
- Any service certifications
- Experience in Axon used applications (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Nexternal, JIRA, InContact, Lync, and Zendesk)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication ability including active listening, conflict resolution customer empathy.
- Passionate for helping people and solving problems
- You can perform assigned tasks and projects quickly, accurately, and expertly
- You love having autonomy, and can work independently while actively seeking out your team for additional questions and solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top