- Scottsdale, AZ
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the design realization, technical management, operation and retirement of all systems, as well as new integrations. This is a deep technical role that requires hands-on knowledge of User Management & Authentication (Active Directory & Single Sign-On i.e OKTA, Azure), 2FA, Server Operating Systems and hardware (Windows & some Linux), Cloud Enterprise Collaboration Tools (Office 365, Quip, Slack, etc), Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure), Device Management Platforms (Microsoft Intune, Windows GPO), firewalls, network, and wireless technologies.
- Monitoring and remediation of systems performance, incidents, and outages
- Proactive and reactive vulnerability remediation including analysis, testing, and implementation
- Engineering/Design/Build of new systems and integrations with a focus on building to scale and minimizing operational impact
- General rack\stack\configuration of new facilities or hardware refresh cycles
- Resolution of incident and request tickets ensuring operational service level agreements with stakeholders
- After hours On-Call rotation for critical impact situations
- 5 + years of experience providing technical support in an enterprise environment;
- Comprehensive knowledge and hands on experience with Windows OS, Active Directory, Okta, AWS, Azure, and other SaaS enterprise cloud-based services
- Familiar with Networking Layers, Concepts and Protocols (DNS, DHCP, UDP, TCP), as well general wireless and firewall concepts
- Experience using IT Service Management software to manage projects and tasks (Preferred: ServiceNow)
- Proven success in the design, development & implementation of on-prem and cloud based technology solutions
- Bachelor‘s in Computer Science or related technology field
- Professional certifications in Cisco CCNA, MS MCSE, MCITP, Security+ and/or Network+, CCA, or CCE, AWS Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (a plus);
- Proficiency with scripting in Powershell, BASH or Python
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top