Strategic Account Executive, Enterprise (Remote - US)
- Scottsdale, AZ
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Can live anywhere within the United States and within 1 hour of a major airport.
You will own sales within the Enterprise team at Axon. This is a role on a “startup" within Axon where we’ll move fast, win our earliest customers in verticals outside of public safety, and build repeatable sales motions and successful partners.
Partnerships are key to the Enterprise effort at Axon and the industry leads are responsible for selling our products and services directly and indirectly to our most strategic customers within their vertical in a quota carrying, external field position. You will also provide technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and/or product training. However your ability to think creatively, articulate complex solutions, build and maintain senior level relationships, navigate across large integrators and Fortune 500 accounts, and lead the Axon team to success is what will make you successful.
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who want to achieve remarkable goals while striving to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming in to work every day.
Your Day to Day
- Own and build our Enterprise direct and indirect (channel) sales partnerships
- Manage and grow revenue and market share to achieve critical business strategic objectives
- Build business plans with focus partners and growth partners to drive adoption of Axon products
- Execute sales training and provide marketing support
- Develop and maintain client and partner relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
- Own account and partner relationship and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
- Able and willing to travel 50%+ (2-3 days a week on the road)
- 10+ years working in sales and channel sales for a software, SaaS, or cloud based technology company
- 5+ years working with Private Security companies
- Track record of sales and channel sales success
- Experience with executive level engagements and communication
- Experience with large VAR’s and Systems Integrators
- Clear and articulate verbal and written communication
- Startup experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit ready to dig in and drive a new market in a stable organization
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Uncapped commissions
- Discretionary PTO
- Autonomy in your role
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top