Sr. Technical Support Engineer
- You have intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and a positive approach
- You have at least 3 years of customer service & advanced technical support experience
- You love supporting SAAS, Cloud providers/solutions, Virtualization, and Storage products
- Reverse engineering, searching logs, and root cause analysis excites you
- You have an advanced understanding and usage of Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Networking and Active Directory.
- You deeply understand other technologies such as TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Internet Technologies and Topography
- You have strong knowledge of routing and switching methodologies, Wi-Fi, telecommunications, and Internet technologies
- You also understand and have experience with the hardware side of technology such as physical computer hardware, operating systems (both Unix / Linux), and storage devices
- You carry knowledge in SAN/NAS environments, architecture, and configuration
- Storage solutions such as NAS/SAN and redundant storage solutions like RAID make complete sense to you
- You enjoy communicating at a technical level that is appropriate to the circumstance – i.e. to clients with varying levels of IT knowledge and skillset
- You are capable of in-depth documentation skills to track customer issues on internal ticketing systems
- 3 or more years in networking and telecommunication.
- Experience in technical support roles, particularly in public safety and government.
- Network and telecommunication certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIE-ENT, ComTIA Network+, WCNA, or equivalent.
- Virtualization certifications: VCA-DCV, VCP-DCV, VCA-Cloud, VCP-Cloud, or equivalent.
- Applicable vendor-specific certifications in the networking, storage, cloud, and virtualization
- Knowledge of CCTV, VMS, and IP cameras
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- An encouraging parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Senior Director, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting all of Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top