Sr. Support Engineer - Fleet
- Understanding of Public safety vehicle up fitting (Mobile 12+VDC)
- 2 to 3+ years of experience in networking and telecommunication. Preference will be given to those with technical support roles, in particular to public safety and government.
- MCSE Certification from Microsoft Corporation
- Preferred but not required network and telecommunication-specific professional certifications, such as but not limited to: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIE-ENT, ComTIA Network+, WCNA, etc..
- Preferred but not required virtalization-specific professional certifications, such as but not limited to: VCA-DCV, VCP-DCV, VCA-Cloud, VCP-Cloud
- Preferred but not required, applicable vendor-specific certifications in the networking, storage, cloud, and virtualization
- Must have intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
- Expertise in planning, design, implementation and maintenance of Ethernet based Local Area Networks (LANs), Wireless Networks (WLANs)
- Experience in networking Routers, Modems and Wireless application
- Gather device and server log files and configuration data for analysis in order to determine root cause of problems and create solutions.
- Experience analyzing and testing network protocols (Ethernet, TCP/IP)
- Must have strong knowledge of routing and switching methodologies, Wi-Fi, telecommunications, and Internet technologies.
- Must have a strong knowledge of virtualization and virtual machines
- Must have basic knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and storage devices.
- Deep knowledge in regards to SAN/NAS environments, architecture and configuration.
- Knowledge of wiring, circuitry, and specialized electronics
- Ability to articulate at a technical level appropriate to the circumstance – i.e. for clients with varying levels of IT knowledge and skill set
- Develop knowledge-base articles based on customer questions and feedback from the field
- Document customer feature requests and issues, providing feedback to sales and product management
- Willing to travel 10% of the time
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top