Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Your Day to Day
- Tell a story – Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products to our customers in compelling ways. Aim far and be willing to break the rules of communication to get the job done.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools and training that supports the selling process. Be a force multiplier.
- Product launches – own the launch of new products and releases and join forces with the cross-functional team to execute the launch. Experiment, analyze, iterate, repeat.
- Market intelligence – be obsessed about customers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how leapfrog them.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products, and deliver on ambitious KPIs.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, ideally with experience in SaaS and sales support
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline, MBA preferred
- Very strong written communication skills - you should be a master storyteller
- Willing to travel 15%, including international
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, customers, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Lifestyle brand and/or startup experience a plus
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top