Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
You're a Senior Product Marketing Manager who knows how to find the message in any product. You see it clearly - that crisp handful of words that boils down the complexity of your product into something compelling and unchallenged. You love understanding the competition and outsmarting their every move. You can keenly look at a market and understand how our products can be positioned to win. You're fascinated and passionate by experimentation, testing and iteration. You're scrappy and unconventional. And most importantly, you know how to connect with customers.
Pretty standard, right?
The difference here is the mission. The last few years have been brutal for public safety. Officers and community relationships are strained like never. Violent crime is spiking as every policing decision is scrutinized. Axon is going to help. We're offering body cameras to every officer in the United States so we can all get to the truth faster. We're going to use the power of video and A.I. to eliminate paperwork in policing, so officers can triple the time they spend establishing relationships and serving their communities. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete by less-lethal TASER smart weapons.
So the Sr. PMM description may sound standard, but we need you to be smarter, more creative and on a steeper trajectory than others in your field. We need your help protect life in public safety for officers and the communities they serve.
Your Day to Day
- Market and Competitive Intelligence – you are obsessed about customers, how they buy and their buying criteria; you are the authority on your competition and how leapfrog them. You understand how to war-game, and run effective competitive campaigns and have the battle scars to prove it.
- Tell a Story – you will be in charge of product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products to our customers in compelling ways. You will aim far and are willing to break the rules of communication to get the job done.
- Packaging – you understand the need for things to make sense across a bold and unique product portfolio. And you know how to work with all sorts of product manager personalities and sales executives to generate excitement for your vision of how things should be.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, ideally with experience in SaaS and sales support
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline, MBA preferred
- Very strong written communication skills - you should be a master storyteller
- Willing to travel 15%, including international
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, customers, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Lifestyle brand and/or startup experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.