Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Your Day to Day
- Tell a Story – you will be in charge of product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products to our customers in compelling ways. You will aim far and are willing to break the rules of communication to get the job done.
- Sales Enablement – you will communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools and training that supports the selling process. You are a force multiplier.
- Product Launches – you will lead the launch of new products and releases and join forces with the cross-functional team to execute the launch. You will experiment, analyze, iterate, repeat.
- Market Intelligence – you are obsessed about customers, how they buy and their buying criteria; you are the authority on your competition and how leapfrog them.
- Demand Generation – you will develop the strategy and lead the marketing programs that drive demand for your products, and deliver on visionary and critical metrics.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, ideally with experience in SaaS and sales support
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline, MBA preferred
- Very strong written communication skills - you should be a master storyteller
- Willing to travel 15%, including international
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, customers, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Lifestyle brand and/or startup experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top