Sr. Product Manager (Body-Worn Camera System)
Your Day to Day
- Visit and communicate directly with our customers at to understand their needs and workflows
- Synthesize customer requirements and rationalize against our company strategy into actionable plans for your products
- Define the strategy and drive the execution of software experiences for our body worn camera operators and administrators.
- Work with your counterpart PMs in our hardware team, as well as cross-discipline with engineering, design and sales to bring the right products to life with the right feature set
- Coordinate product pricing and other go-to-market activities including sales training, marketing and customer messaging
- Release, monitor the success of your products through metrics and customer feedback, and iterate.
- Ability to successfully lead a cross-functional team as well as engage directly with customers
- BS in CS/CE/EE or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of Product or Program Management experience with connected hardware, IoT, mobile devices, or cloud apps
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical skills, creativity in finding ways to generate and use data to make decisions
- Great instincts on how to make the right tradeoffs, when there is a lack of qualitative or quantitative data
- While you'll have access to a great design team, you should have product and customer instincts that allow you to differentiate between painful and delightful experiences
- Confidence and comfort working with high degree of autonomy, in a fast-paced environment
- Periodic travel is required, 5-10 days per quarter
Compensation and Benefits
- Stock Options
- Bonus plan
- Supportive parental leave policy
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- 401K with employer match
- Commuter options
- Stocked kitchen
- Awarded 14th best place to work in the state of Washington and the geekiest office space in Seattle
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.
- And much more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top