Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst
Your Day to Day
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of quarterly and annual financial statements (Form 10-Q and Form 10-K)
- Review financial statement footnotes to ensure they conform to the SEC rules and regulations
- Assist with SEC and ASC (FASB) reporting requirements, preparation of Section 16 filings, and with Proxy Statement and annual meeting process
- Prepare technical accounting memos and white papers
- Help implement new accounting pronouncements including revenue recognition and lease accounting
- Review stock-based compensation transactions and prepare monthly and quarterly journal entries
- Prepare quarterly journal entries and account reconciliations for the Company’s corporate bonus plan.
- Develop, implement, and maintain accounting and reporting policies and procedures
- Lead audits of ongoing businesses and annual external audit process, and create appropriate documentation for both external and internal auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related
- 3+ years of experience with financial reporting, auditing, and/or accounting
- CPA and public accounting experience required
- SEC filings experience (10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, S-1, S-3, S-4, etc) preferred
- Excellent computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize in order to meet established deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational skills and attention to detail
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You understand that the importance of focusing on the details and owning tasks and projects from beginning to end.
- You are a self-starter who seeks to improve processes, and enjoy working with other team members and departments to make Axon better.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top