Sr. Business Analyst - Sales
Your Day to Day
- Elicit, analyze, document and communicate “as-is” and “to-be” processes and data concepts so that more clarity about gaps, risks, and opportunities are known to solution providers.
- Elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements into technical requirements.
- Deliver real-world analysis about how various systems need to work together so that Axon can automate efficiencies and scale the business.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products and work with developers and business partners to identify course of resolution.
- Work with business partners, developers and technical teams across the organization and across technologies to bring forward the best solutions possible.
- Provide best practices and suggest alternatives that are both ambitious and congruent with Axon’s bias toward action and continuous improvement.
- Serve as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) in the process of refactoring business processes and technology solutions that are in various states of maturity and critical to current operations.
- Propose options by process modeling business functions and documenting requirements to bring understanding about people-process-system impacts and integrations.
- Design and facilitate working sessions to identify pain points, capabilities, and constraints that will inform project planning and incremental decision-making.
- Be a liaison between technical teams and business users to ensure that there is nothing lost in translation.
- Experience with core information systems such as Salesforce.com, Steel Brick, Apptus, and Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Experience with (or natural affinity for) Agile development and project methodologies.
- Experience working in a maturing environment with many integrations and lots of work in process.
- Ability to react and shift quickly and work with a sense of agility.
- 10+ years experience
- Track record of delivering value on cross-functional, complex strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated deep business analyst skills with understanding and defining complex project requirements.
- Working knowledge of data modeling and data quality.
- Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels, including senior managers and suppliers.
- Ability to work with a diverse set of users from upper management to end users, and communicate effectively across groups.
- Personal productivity skills to balance individual contributor assignments with larger strategic project responsibilities.
- Must be action and results-oriented, with excellent communication and the ability to present ideas in a collaborative team setting and user-friendly language.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top