Sr. Business Analyst - Operations
Your Day to Day
- Resolve end-user issues and perform ongoing administration, configuration and end-user training and documentation for new and existing capabilities in Dynamics AX.
- Oversee and document changes to ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX) as well as dependent systems and create comprehensive technical system documentation and deliver training to staff.
- Act as the steward of our Application Enterprise ecosystem to ensure overall health of all integrated systems.
- Be the liaison between technical teams and business users to ensure nothing is lost in translation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of successful Dynamics AX Functional Analyst experience and examples of successful implementations and ability to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of ERP systems and implementation processes
- AX 2012 R2 or above
- Experience writing SSRS reports for Dynamics AX
- Ability to work with a diverse set of users from upper management to field users and to be able to communicate effectively across groups
- Vision and organizational skills to balance end-user support with larger strategic project support
- Demonstrated deep business analyst skills with understanding and defining complex project requirements
- Understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) processes.
- Obvious cross-group collaboration and influence competencies throughout all work examples
- Deep understanding of multiple AX Modules with an emphasis on Supply Chain Planning, Procurement and Sourcing, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Fulfillment
- Dynamics 365
- Experience in environments with many integrations
- Agile development methodologies knowledge
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Experience with mobile device application to support warehouse operations (inbound/outbound)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Senior Director, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting all of Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top