Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
You bring deep experience with Microsoft Dynamics, the know how to clarify and enable business process with solutions that propel your business partners to new heights. In addition to your Dynamics skill set you bring solution design experience, curiosity and passion to make the team around you better with your infectious can do attitude.
Your Day to Day
In this role, you will work closely with colleagues in theIT infrastructure, Development and Application Services Teams,along withinternal employees and external consultants on system functionality, gathering requirements, designing and developing application functionality based on defined specifications. To achieve these design implementations, you will implement with object oriented methodologies using X++, SSRS, .net and / or C# development languages.
This work requires additional detail including unit, regression and integration testing and driving the completion of user acceptance testing. And system administration focused work including routine system maintenance, production support, and user training.
You should be comfortable building and maintaining positive relationships with multiple business departments and managing multiple projects while ensuring objectives are met and SLAs maintained.
- Experience managing Cloud software
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Algorithm development for distributed, scalable, and high performance software solutions
- Enterprise Portal
- Dynamics AX ISV solutions
- Knowledge of NetScaler & Citrix
- Experience with Salesforce Development/Dynamics integration
- AX 2009/AX 2012 –R2/R3
- Object Oriented Programming and Design experience
- MorphX / X++
- Good understanding of AX entity & Object model
- SQL Programming and Query Tuning
- SSRS Reporting
- Team Foundation Server
- Dynamics AX integration
- Active directory
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX Architecture (layers, models, tiers, etc)
- Middleware experience
- Functional knowledge of two or more of the following: Finance, Manufacturing, Supply chain, Inventory Management, Project management & accounting etc.
- Performance Analysis and tuning experience Dynamics AX
- Related Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office, SharePoint Portal Server and Active Directory
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired and more... Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.