Solutions Architect, Federal Government
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for providing analysis of our federal customers needs and developing technical solutions to achieve those goals. You will work directly with customers as well as both the sales and engineering organizations to understand and provide technical leadership for deploying Axon software solutions in federal government agencies across the country. You will provide both technical know-how and project management to our customers to deliver optimal solutions.
Your Day to Day
- Work with a team of sales and R&D professionals to deliver Axon technology to federal government clients
- Analyzes system architectures for the purposes of scoping technical projects and recommending system improvements
- Manages technical projects at client sites
- Engage with a federal departments technical and non-technical leadership to communicate project progress and information
- Work with account management to ensure customer needs are being met
- Assist in developing required documentation for our customers and improving current internal processes
- Ensure the highest level of service in Axon product deployments
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field of study
- 3+ years experience working in a technical role with federal government customers.
- Able to travel 50-75%
- Demonstrated analytical skills through understanding and defining complex subject material.
- Experience analyzing and developing technical systems and solutions (networking, applications, and services).
- Understanding of project management.
- Understanding of business process analysis.
- Understanding of organizational development.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects, priorities, and tasks within a dynamic environment.
- Effective communication with both technical and non-technical individuals, including clients and vendors.
- Communication modes include spoken, email, reports, presentations, and procedure manuals.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Masters Degree in a technical field of study
- Security Clearance
- Experience deploying and implementing complex software systems
- Clear, concise, and direct communication skills briefing senior business executives and customers
Compensation and Benefits:
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technology
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Options for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with local law enforcement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top