Software Integration Developer
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we’ll triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we’ll eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we’ll make the bullet obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Axon is seeking a self-motivated System Integration Developer. The successful candidate will be tasked with implementing software to build integrations between Axon and 3rd party systems. We are looking for a thorough and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture to not only manage integration projects but will also develop processes for a scalable system to build and deliver these integration projects.
- Develop interfaces to existing systems, enhance existing integration platform offerings, and integrate with 3rd and 2nd party law enforcement systems.
- Collaborate with other teams to help create better solutions
- Maintain proper documentation for these integrations
- Contribute to planning and further development of new features, tools, and processes in the future
- 2+ years of experience delivering well engineered solutions
- 3+ years of experience with modern programming languages (C#, Java, Go, Python, etc.)
- Familiarity with RESTful Services
- Familiarity working with Relational Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, etc.)
- Comfortable working with legacy systems and performing systems analysis of 3rd party systems
- Familiarity with modern agile software practices and complete SDLC.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Experience designing SDK, API, or just great maintainable architecture.
- Excellent Teamwork skills to facilitate collaboration, communication, and mentoring.
- Familiarity with working with Law Enforcement systems and Police Departments
Traits we look for:
- Ability to identify and ask questions of subject matter experts
- Candidate must have the maturity to work with a mix of people and stakeholders of various technical levels
Compensation and Benefits:
- An awesome office/working environment with the newest technology
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Options for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with local law enforcement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top