Software Engineer (2018)
- A bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university with a major in Computer Science (or a related field)
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
- Student organization/team leadership experience
- Internship Experience
- Work with product to accurately forecast time/effort needed for specific software development tasks
- Coordinate with design to build feasible optimal solutions based on software capabilities.
- Build new end to end features and cloud services
- Resolve bugs submitted
- Conduct code reviews
- Develops software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts C++, C#, or Java or other programming languages
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top