Site Reliability Engineer
- 5 + years professional experience
- A vision of excellence for tools, systems and processes.
- Some programming experience in C, Python, Golang, Ruby, Java, or the like
- Experience developing, building, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications
- Experience with real-time failover principles, processes, and architectures
- Experience in system engineering, design and architecture
- Experience with the common deployment and monitoring tools like Puppet, Salt, Ansible, Terraform, ELK, DataDog.
- Insightful opinions about systems architecture
- HA, HPC, AWS and Azure cloud
- Deep knowledge of GNU/Linux systems, light knowledge of Windows systems
- Containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Tons of passion around how technology helps people in their daily lives
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits are GREAT!!
- Company paid life insurance
- Equity (RSUs)
- Quarterly bonus
- Supportive parental leave policy
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- 401K with employer match=
- Commuter options
- Full pantry
- One of Seattle Business Magazine’s best companies to work for in 2017 and winner of Geekwire’s 2016 Geekiest Office Space
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.
- And much more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top