Site Reliability Engineer
- Insightful opinions about systems architecture
- Deep knowledge of GNU/Linux systems, light knowledge of Windows systems
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Experience leading or mentoring a team of SREs, DevOps engineers, and/or Software Engineers
- 5 + years professional experience
- A vision of excellence for tools, processes, and systems
- Some programming experience in C, Python, Golang, Ruby, Java, ECMAScript, Lua, Erlang or the like
- Experience developing, building, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications
- Experience with real-time failover principles, processes, and architectures
- Experience with multi-datacenter and other varieties of hybrid infrastructures
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits are GREAT!!
- Company paid life insurance
- Equity (RSUs)
- Quarterly bonus
- Supportive parental leave policy
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- 401K with employer match
- Commuter options
- Full pantry
- One of Seattle Business Magazine’s best companies to work for in 2017 and winner of Geekwire’s 2016 Geekiest Office Space
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.
- And much more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top