Senior Technical Recruiter
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we’ll triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we’ll eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we’ll make the bullet obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Have you ever wondered if you can source and recruit to save lives? At Axon, our mission is to protect life. We are passionate about bringing state of the art technology to law enforcement so officers can focus on helping their communities instead of fighting bad software. Great technology starts with great people - and that's where you come in.
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
We are a dynamic and engaged team, transforming from a start up operation into an elite recruiting operation. We're candid, collaborative, and care about our work. We are building the department we've all dreamed of being part of.
You are passionate about candidate experience, hiring manager partnership, a mission that makes a difference, and the art of recruiting. You know how to find the top > 5% of high demand talent. You love the collaborating, the hunt, and the joy of a job well done. You’re always optimizing and thinking, “how can I do this better”. You go a bit crazy when the data is not accurate. You cringe when a hiring manager lowers the bar to fill positions faster.
If this resonates with you, if you want to be part of an extraordinary Talent Team, join us.
Early in 2017 Axon acquired the Machine Learning division of Misfit to build one of the leading AI research groups in Vietnam. Our team has already made major advancements in machine learning and computer vision for Axon's products. We are now investing to further grow our engineering team in Vietnam.
In 2017 we doubled the size of our office in Ho Chi Minh City. In 2018 we are planning on doubling the size again. We will grow our AI and Machine Learning groups as well as new teams in cloud services, big data, firmware and device engineering, IT and Operations.
This is where you come in, we need help hiring all these people. We are looking to also build our recruiting team with a Technical Recruiter.
In this role:
- You will partner with our local and US based engineering and recruiting teams, being responsible for the entire hiring process from beginning to end. This work will include:
- Branding and marketing of the roles
- Partnering with universities
- Sourcing and finding new prospects
- Filtering and qualifying applicants
- Hosting and interviews
- Offering, closing, and on - boarding selected applicants
To qualify for the position you will have:
- 3 or more years of technical recruiting experiences with a proven track record of finding, filtering, and closing the best technical talent on the market
- Have meaningful local market knowledge e.g. compensation, talent pools, hiring customs
- Be able to demonstrate basic technical knowledge
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent communication skills with both Vietnamese and English
- Open to working across different time zones
- International experiences
- A bachelor degree
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ambitious environment
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies and work with top engineers in the world
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top