Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Our team is solving some of the hardest cloud challenges today. Every day we manage petabytes of video, and help the public with creative solutions from the courtroom to public disclosure. At Axon you can use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
Are you enticed by the challenge of building a dynamic evidence management experience in the cloud? Excited by the promise of Machine Learning? Do you have a keen design sense and talent for information-rich user experiences?
We are looking for full-stack engineers to bring this vision to light. Your contributions will help accelerate our research organization, enabling your team to classify, test, and deliver machine learning solutions to our customers.
You love AI and want to get involved in making it a reality. You want to work with customers and design to integrate user research into your product. Our teams work in an agile environment - with the latest processes and technology. Our squad model gives your team full autonomy to solve business problems as it sees fit. We often deliver software improvements worldwide every day.
Your Day to Day
- Own the design of research engineering tools to power our complex machine learning systems
- Implement a human intelligence system to enable our research division to quickly train and annotate large volumes of data for use in AI pipelines
- Work on high performance databases for model and training data delivery
- Design structured comparison tools to evaluate the performance of AI models over time and help tune our machine learning platform
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- Strong in problem solving, data structure and algorithm
- You write well-structured and tested code
- You can empathize with the hard situations our customers face every day
- You follow the latest in software engineering and open source technologies
- Experience in Machine Learning / Deep Learning is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use our technology, and get inspired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.