Senior QA Automation Engineer
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
- You will work closely with the our talented team in Vietnam and US which you will be assigned to:
- Develop automation test framework to increase the test coverage for smoke test, functional test and regression test
- Execute manual testing when we have any issue in the development process
- Provide the solutions and experience to improve the quality process
- Handle CI/CD tools like Teamcity or Jenkins
- Have at least 2 years' experience in automation testing and minimum 5 years experience in software testing across a wide variety of applications and infrastructure components, QA processes, test management and automated testing tools
- Experience in one of programming languages like Python, Ruby and especially Scala is a plus
- Experience in scripting like bash shell
- Experience in UI test automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, Appium, TestCafe or similar), API testing (using SoapUI, JUnit, Postman or similar) and Cucumber
- Experience in Saucelabs is a plus
- Familiarity with version control, bug tracking (Jira), and CI / CD systems (Teamcity or Jenkins) and procedures
- Comfortable with Linux, MacOS, Windows
- Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Face detection
- Experience in CI/CD tools (like Jenkins or TeamCity)
Compensation and Benefits
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies and work with top engineers in the worldCompetitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance planFun team activities and outingsFlexible working hoursOpportunities for training in the USOpportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top