Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, Evidence Viewing & Playback
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
We are solving some of the hardest cloud challenges today. We manage tens of petabytes of video from hundreds of thousands of officers around the world. Our solutions enhance the value of this evidence for law enforcement, the courts, and the public.
We believe that happy teams take good care of their customers, so we foster a friendly, open, introspective team culture that encourages everyone to speak their mind and deliberately avoids red tape, unnecessary rituals, politics, and jerks.
You are a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with experience building large-scale software applications. You have deep interest in backend and frontend technologies. You are excited about the care, feeding and growth of a high-availability, scalable cloud-based systems.
Come work in an exciting environment where you use your passion, experience, and analytical skills to help bring new solutions to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
Your Day to Day
- We are building out a new squad to provide enhanced management of third-party evidence, such as photos, CCTV video, documents, and cell-phone data. This broadening of our platform will capture more market space and provide our customers with a single platform for all of their digital evidence.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience building complex and impactful software in a team environment
- Backend service experience in managed languages such as Java, Scala, Go, C#, or similar
- You enjoy mentoring and growing junior engineers
- Experience designing and delivering high-availability, scalable cloud-based systems
- You write beautiful, simple, maintainable APIs for web applications
Compensation and Benefits
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan for you and your family
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training and rotations in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top