Senior Automation QA Engineers - MIS76z
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we’ll triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we’ll eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we’ll make the bullet obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Come Join Us
Early in 2017 Axon acquired Misfit Computer Vision and Machine Learning Research Group to start our AI & Machine Learning initiatives. The team in Ho Chi Minh City has already made significant improvements for our solution and with Axon. Now in 2018, we are doubling our investment and growing the office with additional engineering efforts!
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Our team has responsibility to provide automated testing services for multiple projects. We are now searching multiple QA Automation engineers who have passion in testing, creative thinking, carefully and dare to challenge yourself.
Participate in planning, estimating and prioritizing processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities for all projects, you will help us continually improve the quality of our existing products.
- You will work closely with the our talented team in Vietnam and US which you will be assigned to:
- Develop automation test framework to increase the test coverage for smoke test, functional test and regression test
- Execute manual testing when we have any issue in the development process
- Provide the solutions and experience to improve the quality process
- Handle CI/CD tools like Teamcity or Jenkins
- Have at least 5 years' experience in automation testing and minimum 7 years experience in software testing across a wide variety of applications and infrastructure components, QA processes, test management and automated testing tools
- Experience in one of programming languages like Python, Ruby and especially Scala is a plus
- Experience in scripting like bash shell
- Experience in UI test automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, Appium, TestCafe or similar), API testing (using SoapUI, JUnit, Postman or similar) and Cucumber
- Experience in Saucelabs is a plus
- Familiarity with version control, bug tracking (Jira), and CI / CD systems (Teamcity or Jenkins) and procedures
- Comfortable with Linux, MacOS, Windows
- Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Face detection
- Experience in CI/CD tools (like Jenkins or TeamCity)
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies and work with top engineers in the world
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top