Senior Automation QA Engineer
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Early in 2017 Axon acquired Misfit Computer Vision and Machine Learning Research Group to start our AI & Machine Learning initiatives. The team in Ho Chi Minh City has already made significant improvements for our solution and with Axon.
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Our team has responsibility to provide automated testing services for multiple projects. We are now searching multiple QA Automation engineers who have passion in testing, creative thinking, carefully and dare to challenge yourself.
- Develop automation test framework to increase the test coverage for end to end test, smoke test, functional test and regression test
- Execute manual testing when we have any issue in the development process
- Provide the solutions and experience to improve the quality process
- Handle CI/CD tools like Teamcity or Jenkins
- Have at least 5 years' experience in automation testing and minimum 7 years’ experience in software testing across a wide variety of applications and infrastructure components, QA processes, test management and automated testing tools
- Experience in Python
- Experience in scripting like bash shell
- Experience in UI test automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, Spectron, Appium, Espresso or similar), API testing (using SoapUI, Postman or similar)
- Familiarity with version control, bug tracking (Jira), CI/CD systems (Teamcity or Jenkins) and procedures
- Comfortable with Linux, MacOS, Windows
- Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Experience with Scala or Golang or Ruby is a plus
- Experience in Saucelabs is a plus
- Experience with Cucumber is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies and work with top engineers in the world
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top