- You will help us enhance Axon's corporate and product security posture by hardening our system boundaries and help to keep us a few steps ahead of evil-doers.
- You will help select and build advanced tooling to enable our workforce and services to operate in an efficient and secure manner.
- You will be the advocate of these best practices to foster a culture of security.
- You will also conduct proactive research to identify any vulnerable systems or potential gaps and work with all parties involved to help ensure our foundation is as strong as possible.
- 2+ years professional experience
- Great at finding ways to break systems using both manual and automated (vulnerability scanners) discovery methods AND assisting IT and Development teams in securing threats
- Understanding of common security flaws and, how to fix them,
- Ability to think creatively about potential attack vectors, and propose creative solutions
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-stress situations - often with deadlines
- Understanding of current and emerging issues with technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities, threats, and attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Ability to translate complex issues in technology to language understandable by a wide range of audiences
- Passionate about security; involved in the security community
- Experience in developing or researching technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Experience across a variety of Information Security and technology disciplines - from infrastructure to applications.
- Awesome office/working environment equipped with the newest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Senior Director, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting all of Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top