- Scottsdale, AZ
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
We’ve launched our journey towards becoming an increasingly digital organization leveraging the latest customer services technologies to decrease customer effort and increase Axon efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity to come be a part of a transformation where you will feel your impact and help shape Axon’s future success in a very visible way. You will develop, integrate and support business critical, customer facing applications built primarily on the Salesforce Service Cloud platform. This includes customer support, account management, community, commerce and training. You will be the recognized technical subject matter expert (SME) and work closely with business analysts and administrators on building new key features and fixing system issues for these customer platforms.
Your Day to Day
- Build custom applications on the Salesforce.com platform
- Developing integrations for Salesforce-based applications and enhancements, driving the Axon transition to Lightning and ensuring the best possible end-user experience.
- Review and understand business requirements, create functional prototypes addressing those requirements with APEX, VisualForce, Lightning Components
- Test & validate the code against automated unit tests, Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
- Prepare documentation covering design, code, errors, and recovery procedures
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of testing and production, including during the deployment and implementation of the code in production environments
- Develop proof of concepts (POCs) as needed, integrating new components with back-office systems during the design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies
- Bachelors degree required, degree in CS, or related field preferred
- Salesforce Developer Certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- 5 year of experience in Salesforce Development - including Custom Objects, Large Data Volumes, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and Migration Tools
- 2+ years’ experience leading process or driving project plans with responsibility from start to finish
- Experience with continuous integration & deployment tools such as SalesforceDX, Gearset, AutoRABIT, Flosum, GIT, etc
- Proficiency with Agile Development Techniques
- Ability to function with new technologies
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- B2B Commerce (formerly CloudCraze)
- Experience working with CPQ & Billing Implementations, CPQ Pricing Calculator
- 1 year of experience delivering Java / J2EE or Object Oriented Solutions
- 3 year of experience with development SQL, Hibernate, Web Services (REST and/or SOAP)
- Integration Platforms and ETL tools such as Mulesoft, Azure Logic Apps, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, etc.
- Experience with Apex Enterprise Patterns - Separation of Concerns
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ability to work remotely as projects allow
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top