Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we’ll triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we’ll eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we’ll make the bullet obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Do you love working within the Salesforce ecosystem? Does defining and building scalable Salesforce solutions to help make companies more effective, productive, and profitable drive your passion? Would you like to join a growing team and influence the direction of our CRM, CPQ, and Ecommerce footprint? If so, join Axon and become a vital part in our day-to-day operations and long term growth of our business systems.
We develop and support business critical, customer facing applications that Axon and our customers depend on every single day. As a Salesforce Developer, you will help define business problems, evaluate and recommend solutions and define requirements. You will be the recognized technical subject matter expert (SME) and work closely with business analysts and administrators on building new key features and fixing system issues.
You will have close interaction with the Technical Architects, Development Team Leaders, business team members and other members of the development team. You have a solid foundation in Salesforce with SQL and web services experience, and will have multiple opportunities to quickly expand on your technical experience, with plenty of business exposure.
Your Day to Day
- You will build custom applications on the Salesforce.com platform
- Responsible for developing integrations for Salesforce-based applications and improvements
- You will review and understand business requirements, then create functional prototypes addressing those requirements
- You will follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
- You will develop REST API software components and associated functional and unit test code, and validate the code against unit tests
- You will prepare documentation covering design, code, errors, and recovery procedures
- Responsible for assisting in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of testing and production, including during the deployment and implementation of the code in production environments
- You will develop proof of concepts (POCs) as needed, integrating new components with back-office systems during the design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies
- Bachelors degree in MIS, CIS, CS, or related field preferred
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I required
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Salesforce Certified Administrator, and Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred
- 5 years of experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Large Data Volumes, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce and Migration Tools
- 3 years' experience with development SQL, Hibernate, Web Services (REST and/or SOAP)
- 2+ years’ experience leading process or driving project plans with responsibility from start to finish
- 1 year of experience delivering Java / J2EE or Object Oriented Solutions
- Strong core Java skills gained in a business environment
- Demonstrable experience with continuous integration & deployment tools such as SalesforceDX, Gearset, AutoRABIT, Flosum, etc
- Proficiency with Agile Development Techniques
- Ability to function with new technologies
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- Experience working with systems such as Mulesoft, CloudCraze, Xactly, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity
- Discretionary paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top