Your Day to Day
- Work closely with, and support our customers (Salesforce users!)
- Provide technical support to local & remote users, 3rd parties
- Manage access control (users, profiles/roles, groups, etc)
- Manage QA & regression testing of new releases to production environment
- Create and maintain documentation of changes, processes and policies
- Work with the Salesforce team to uphold best practices & introduce new processes
- Construct and modify reports and dashboards
- Continually seek ways to simplify, optimize and automate business processes
- Drive to expand system knowledge, learn other systems and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Experience with CPQ systems such as SteelBrick/Salesforce CPQ (BigMachines, Apttus, etc)
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform ecosystem (sites, communities, portals, 3rd-party plugins)
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Experience with development, partial & full sandboxes to manage change revisions.
- Cross-functional knowledge and experience of standard business, sales, & finance processes.
- Experience working with integration to external systems
- QA & regression testing experience
- Bachelors’ Degree with 2-4 years Salesforce administration in a mid-size or larger Salesforce organization OR 5+ years Salesforce administration in a mid-size or larger Salesforce organization
- Salesforce custom (and standard) objects experience
- Experience managing reporting, metrics and dashboards for multiple cross-functional teams.
- Solid Process automation experience with declarative features (workflow, process builder, etc.)
- Proven proficiency in the use of data management tools such as Excel, Data Loader, DemandTools, etc.
- Salesforce Admin Certification (ADM-201)
- Detail oriented with solid analytical and communication skills
- Ability to take direction but also work independently, as part of a team and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills with a team-player attitude
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top