Sales Representative (Inside)
- Charlotte, NC
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
An Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling and introducing products and services to established and new Law Enforcement customers. The Representative will fulfill requests for orders, quotations, and lead times. The primary duty involves tracking and following up on leads the organization generates via web, mail, training course and other campaigns. In addition, this person will be responsible for prospecting and driving demand in an assigned territory for all Axon products.
Your Day to Day
- Developing and executing a regional sales plan that includes outbound prospecting, lead generation and field sales engagement to help meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill-building and professional development classes
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads or accounts to start the sales process
- Maintaining and expanding the CRM (Salesforce) with prospects, accounts and additional contacts.
- Outbound and inbound account management
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts and reporting on market situation
- Handling changes in sales orders and communicating those changes with related departments
- Providing effective product demos for end-user customers via phone and web conferencing.
- Emphasizing the Axon Ecosystem by promoting product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales orders
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce)
- Attending industry conferences and regional Trade shows to develop industry expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent applicable experience
- 2-3 years in a Sales role
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task among shifting priorities
- Should be honest, assertive, and systematic
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Uncapped commissions
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top