Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Want to make an impact on Day 1? We're recruiting the best talent from diverse backgrounds who are willing to aim far, take on hard problems, think creatively, challenge the status quo, and provide new value to the company. Axon wants to develop a committed pipeline of new leadership and technical talent to help us lead the public safety space. And there's where you come in.
The Sales Operations team helps improve efficiency and develop its people to succeed. The team consists of everything you could think Sales needs to operate smoothly: contracts, technology, and sales enablement all reside here. No matter the location, or the deal, we are there every step of the way to ensure an elite quality experience. We aren't just cogs in the wheel.
We are partners, leaders with a vision! Your goal is to come in and make a lasting impact within our company in the matter of months. To push Axon to think differently than we have before. We'll give you the tools to succeed. You'll have strong leadership support where they'll guide you to successful. Your manager will equip you to take on ambiguous yet challenging assignments. We're look for someone who's passionate about high-impact projects that will help Axon streamline its sales process. We recognize the hard work and responsibility of all Axon employees, and try to give back by focusing on employee happiness and generous benefits.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word
- Written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Enrolled in a bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
- Work seamlessly with our contracts, sales enablement and order entry team to understand how the business operates and what the priorities are for TASER sales
- Organizing current signed contracts into a single source of truth in an online cloud-based system
- Streamlining Salesforce data to align with our actual customer data to better improve internal visibility to whitespace and pipeline
- Leading high priority orders via daily communication with sales and shipping for the International team
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Provided with furnished apartments (out of state intern's only)
- Provided with transportation stipend (out of state intern's only)
- An award-winning office/working environment
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.