Sales Director, Federal and Civilian Solutions (Remote)
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
As Axon’s Federal and Civilian Solutions Director, you’re responsible for assisting with the development and execution of the go-to-market strategy, solution generation, and sale of Axon’s software solutions into the Federal and Civilian markets. You will heavily work with and impact multiple components of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as well as multiple agencies within the Department of Justice (DOJ).
Your Day to Day
- Develop business strategies to capture the qualified opportunities
- Execute the strategy – including but not limited to – customer engagement and opportunity shaping, execution of bids and proposals, demos or presentations, etc.
- Ultimately ensuring the successful win with the customer
- Partner with Axon’s Federal team to help establish and execute the customer contact plan, strengthen customer relationships, determine key decision makers, and to capture pertinent customer needs
- Help develop and execute the Federal and Civilian market short, mid, and long-term strategies
- Establish and drive marketing campaign plans for the Federal and Civilian market with messaging and themes for trade-shows, conferences, publications, etc.
- Provide accurate and timely long-term forecasting of business
- Bachelors Degree
- 8+ Years in cradle to grave federal sales with emphasis in opportunity capture management and proposal development
- Experience using Salesforce as a CRM
- Experience working with and understanding of Federal and Civilian markets and customers (DHS & DoJ preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of federal acquisition regulations and federal government budgeting processes
- Clear, concise, and direct communication skills briefing senior business executives and customers
- Ability to provide accurate long-range forecasting of revenues, orders and margin for the Federal and Civilian market
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Uncapped commissions
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top